This week I sat down with a popular Medium.com writer, Sinem Günel, to discuss Brand Journalism and my new course 6 Figure Freelance Writer. Sinem regularly makes over $10,000 on Medium. Lately, brands have been reaching out to her to do work for them. Over the past few weeks, I’ve been advising her on what to do next.
Brand Journalism can be an exiting new stream of revenue for any intermediate or advanced writer out there! It’s great to diversify your income and get as much as you can from a skill set many companies are looking for.
In this interview you’ll learn:
- what brand journalism is
- how to position yourself to attract brands
- how to get remarkable results for them
- how to build a portfolio (even if you have zero experience today)
- how to price out your work (and how to earn a performance bonus)
- how to get over “low writer self esteem”
- why college grads with zero freelance writing experience can easily make money doing this
- where to learn how to make money with brand journalism
See why there has been such a strong resurgence of brand journalism.
Enjoy this interview!